Friday, October 29, 2010

Longer Than You Think

My husband says "Everything always takes longer than you think.
If you figure out how long you think it's going to take & double it
then you will have an accurate time frame."

So yes, it's taking me longer than I thought. There is no way I'm going to have my studio done in the next three days like I had hoped! Using his logic I need another two weeks, so mid November it will be done.
(I'm hoping sooner!)



This is a little sneak peak of the wall color & the curtains! The wood floors are in & look wonderful, but they are covered in plastic so I can paint the furniture!

Stay tuned!
I'm thrilled with how everything is coming along,
it's going to be fabulous!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

The curtains and the paint look so pretty. I can't wait to see it in person and all put together :)