Sunday, December 5, 2010

"I Believe"

I've really been missing the snow this holiday season
so it felt great to be able to make a snowman yesterday.
I sculpted, painted, glittered & decorated
this fun little delight who I will call my
Dreaming of a White Christmas~I Believe~SnowGirl!
I am so in love with this little darling!


I gave her vintage shell buttons and
used vintage thread to "sew" them on her plump little belly.


I carefully chose the section of a page from a
vintage book to cut out her hat so the words
"I Believe" would be front and center!


If you ever get a chance you should jump to take a class from
Jenny Hernandez aka The Polka Dot Pixie.
She is one of the most generous teachers
I have ever taken a class from!

I thoroughly enjoyed myself & the time I got to spend
with all the fun, creative women yesterday.
~♥Love to you♥~
xoxox

0 comments: