Monday, October 31, 2011

Mwuah ha ha ha ha....

I love creepy scary, but I despise being scared or watching scary movies!  Movies and shows either scare me so bad I don't want to get out of bed at night to go to the bathroom or I think they are so stupid and unbelievable and I can't believe that I am actually wasting my time watching it.  So when I saw the advertisements for American Horry Story I was so intrigued, it looked creepy scary, but I was skeptical.

Oh happy day, it is sooooooooooooo creepy scary!!!! I love, love, love this new show!!!  I had already made my creepy doll head decorations before we started watching the show but was inspired to creep them out even more with a fun new app I have on my phone.  They really remind me of the opeing credits, so these are my ode to American Horror Story, my new favorite show!

The openeing credits did motivate me to make this creation!

One of Troy's favorite things is to watch scary movies, I usually refuse to watch them with him and he ends up watching them alone while I'm in the other room blogging, making jewelry or doing something he has no interest in.  However, I give him one night a year, it's our tradition to get a Papa Murphy's Gourmet Chicken Garlic deLite style Pizza (my favorite), turn out all the lights so it's good and dark, cuddle up close on the couch and watch scary movies.  We have been doing this for the last 14 years, but for some reason I am really looking forward to our night of fright this year.

A little peak of American Horror Story for those of you who have not seen the show, love this scene!

I hope you all have a fun, safe &
Happy Halloween!!!
Mwuah ha ha ha ha ha.....

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I have been watghing this since Day One...it's deliciously creepy. AND, The Walking Dead is FABULOUS! That started last season, and just started up three weeks ago - the special effects on that one are SOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly ghoulish.

And, I drug my son to see Paranormal Activity 3 last week, since no one else was brave enough to go with me - I think I only jumped three times. :-) Can you tell I'm a horror story gal?! Happy Halloween, Mandy...

Amanda said...

Your heads do remind me of the beginning of the show and love the shrunken body. Good luck at Hullabaloo this weekend. Wish I could be there.

Tanya said...

How'd the sale go, Mandy?????