Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lacy Nests and Glittered Eggs

I love birds and everything there is to do with them.  I love their nests, eggs, cages, bird houses, their chirpy music, I just love anything to do with a little birdy!

I played around last week making some birdy projects and I came up with these yummy lacy glittery treasures!


Some of the eggs are covered with vintage book pages and others were painted.  Then of course they needed a little bling so they got a dusting of glitter, some with vintage German glass glitter.  I wrapped them with my favorite "ribbon", seam binding and added some pretty little flowers, Forget Me Nots and Roses.  The nests I made out of lacy doilys and moss.

 
 

I have a few of these up for sale in my Etsy store, I can custom make these with your choice of colors, just email or convo me and I'll get them started right away!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

These are SO charming, Mandy! Always happy to see a new post from you...hope your week is wonderful - Tanya

Amanda said...

These are most eggxellent. I couldn't help myself. I know I'm cheesy!