Saturday, June 23, 2012

Oh So Shabby Chic

This set softly whispers Shabby Chic! The Dresser and Nightstands would look so sweet in a Little Girl's Room, a Studio, a Guest Room or in a Shabby Chic Master Bedroom! I've painted them with a recipe I created myself for my own special Chalk Paint in Soft Pink and the details in a Creamy White. I distressed them, gave them a European Hand Wax finish, changed out the old hardware with beautiful New Hardware to make them A Matching Set! I will sell these individually or as a set.

~ SOLD~

~ Dixie Nightstand #1 ~
25 5/8" Tall x 23 7/8" Wide x 16 3/8" Deep
Before
 After

~ Harmony House Dresser ~
45 3/4" Tall x 31 3/4" Wide x 18 1/2" Deep
Before
After

~ Dixie Nightstand #2 ~
25 5/8" Tall x 23 7/8" Wide x 16 3/8" Deep 
Before
After

Please note all measurements are at the
tallest, widest and deepest points.

If you are interested please email me with your phone number and I will call you!

2 comments:

Colleen Mcgraw said...

wow! nice work missy

Tanya said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freakin' sweet! You've been a busy, girl in this heat! XOXO